In the Greater Boston Area and throughout Massachusetts, the personal injury law firm of Altman & Altman LLP represents men, women, and children that were injured in car crashes, MBTA train collisions, bicycle crashes, bus accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle crashes, pedestrian accidents, Moped accidents, SUV accidents and Taxi Cab Accidents. Our experienced Massachusetts motor vehicle crash lawyers have successfully negotiated and litigated millions of dollars in insurance claims and jury awards for thousands of our clients. In addition to handling all types of car accidents, our personal injury lawyers have over 50 years of experience in handling truck accident claims.
If you or someone you love was injured in an auto crash because of a negligent driver or another liable party, contact Altman & Altman LLP today.
Car accidents can happen at any time and we understand the many concerns that our clients have immediately after an accident, such as:
- Who will pay my medical bills?
- Can I collect my lost wages?
- When will my car get fixed?
- How much is my case worth?
- The insurance company is saying it was my fault.
- The insurance company for the other car wants to take my statement.
- I cannot get the police report.
- The car that hit me left the scene, can I still make a claim?
Having successfully handled thousands of automobile accident cases our lawyers are available to answer all of your questions and help put your mind to rest. Call one of our experienced automobile accident attorneys for a free consultation.
We Have Recovered Millions of Dollars For Our Injury Clients
While some auto accidents are minor fender benders resulting in only minor property damage, many motor vehicle crashes are often serious injury accidents. Even though Massachusetts is a no-fault state and motorists--except for motorcyclists--are covered by their own Personal Injury Protection insurance, your medical costs may far exceed PIP's policy limits as well as the limits of your own medical insurance coverage. PIP also will not cover your lost wages.
Altman & Altman LLP can determine whether you have grounds to file a claim for your injuries and significant property damage against any negligent parties, and we will prevent any insurance company from giving you an incomplete settlement and taking away your right to file a personal injury lawsuit at a later date. Our Massachusetts auto crash lawyers will investigate the accident scene, retain auto accident reconstruction experts, examine all physical evidence, work with medical experts to evaluate your injuries and estimate all medical and recovery costs, interview witnesses, and begin preparing your case for financial recovery.
No two motor vehicle accidents are alike, and Altman & Altman LLP has attorneys that are experienced in dealing with personal injury and wrongful death cases involving car accidents, truck collisions, train accidents, bus accidents, motorcycle crashes, and pedestrian accidents, respectively.
MBTA trains, Amtrak and Acela accidents, and school buses are "common carriers" upheld to a higher responsibility of care than regular drivers. Altman & Altman LLP knows how to investigate and prove negligence with these sometimes more complex cases. We also have successfully represented motor vehicle crash clients with products liability claims and lawsuits against the manufacturers of defective automobile and auto parts (defective airbags, faulty seat belts, engine malfunctions, etc), as well as in cases involving SUV rollovers.
Your auto accident case will receive the personal attention and experience of an Altman & Altman Senior Partner, who will oversee every aspect of your claim or lawsuit. Our Boston auto crash injury attorneys have helped clients with broken bones, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, burn injuries, severed limbs, serious fractures, and other serious injuries receive compensation for their injuries, pain and suffering, medical costs, lost wages, and other damages and losses. Altman & Altman LLP can arrange home and suburban appointments for injured clients. You will only pay for our services if we recover for you.
To schedule your free consultation with Altman & Altman LLP, call 617. 492.3000 or 800.481.6199 (toll free), or contact us online. Our Boston, Massachusetts motor vehicle accident law firm is located in Cambridge, and we represent injury victims all over Massachusetts.
- Moped and Scooter Accidents
- SUV Accidents
- Taxi Cab Accidents
- Amtrak & Acela Train Accidents
- Seatbelt Failure
- Airbag Failure
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Injured by a Drunk Driver
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents/ School Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber Accidents
"Altman & Altman is currently assisting me in a personal injury case. Since this was my first experience with this type of process, I was somewhat nervous about what would be entailed. Right away, Altman & Altman took charge and guided me through every aspect of my case. They have been extremely thorough and professional. I have every bit of confidence that my case will turn out favorable due to their diligence and professionalism. I highly recommend Altman & Altman for anyone who needs results and could benefit from having someone help them along the way."
- Will the Number of Massachusetts Car Crash Deaths Go Up if Selling Marijuana Become Legal? With Massachusetts and other states seeking to join Washington and Colorado in legalizing the retail sales of marijuana for recreational purposes, ....
- Judge Rejects GM’s Bid to Stop Faulty Ignition Switch Lawsuit That Spurred Recalls A state judge is allowing the wrongful death lawsuit that first brought to light General Motors' faulty ignition switch problem to be reopened. The ....
- Distracted Driving: US DOT Wants to Regulate Vehicle Navigation Devices The U.S. Department of Transportation wants Congress to give its National Highway Traffic Safety Administration the power to place restrictions on ....
- Low-Speed Collision ends in $3.1 Million Awarded by Jury According to the entertainment industry, car accidents are always exceedingly dramatic. They seem to only occur at a high rate of speed, culminating ....
- I’ve Just Been in Uber Accident, What do I do? You’re late for work on a rainy morning, you miss the bus. Thankfully, you called an Uber and your ride will be at your door within minutes. ....
- US DOT Aims New 'Don't Text and Drive' Commercial at Distracted Drivers It can happen in a split second, with no warning. It can happen to anyone, and it could change your life. The new “Don’t Text and ....