At Altman & Altman LLP we combine the professional expertise of having successfully handled thousands of Personal Injury cases, with the individual attention to understand and respond to the unique nature of your case. Our experienced personal injury lawyers handle cases in all counties of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Suffolk, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Worcester, Berkshire, Hamden, Franklin, Essex and Dukes County.
We handle a full range of personal injury cases, from car accidents, slip & fall injuries, dogbite injuries to catastrophic injuries and wrongful death cases. Our dedicated team of attorneys stands ready to help you recover for your losses. If you have been injured because of the negligence, carelessness or the intentional acts of another, we will fight to help you get compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, rehabilitation costs and pain and suffering.
Free case evaluation
Pay no fees until recovery
Millions of dollars recovered in verdicts and settlements for personal injury victims
Personalized attention 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Call now for a free consultation of your personal injury case 800-481-6199.
Our Firm has over 40 years experience in investigating and evaluating personal injury cases, negotiating with insurance companies and when necessary aggressively taking cases to trial, in such areas as:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bike Laws in MA
- Birth Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Construction Site Accidents
- Deck and Porch Collapse Injuries
- Defective Hip Cases
- Defective Products
- Dental Malpractice
- Dog Bites
- Hip Recall Cases
- Hit & Run Accidents
- Industrial Accidents
- Mass Torts and Class Actions
- Medical Malpractice
- Negligent Security Claims
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability & Defective Products
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Social Security Disability
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Toxic Torts
- Truck Accidents
- Whistleblower Cases
- Work Injuries
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death Cases
Contingent fees in all Personal Injury cases -- we take no fee until we get favorable results.
For further information about a personal injury or wrongful death case, please contact a Boston / Cambridge Personal Injury attorney today, or call us toll free 800-481-6199. We look forward to helping you.
"I was in a really bad car accident back in 2010 and the insurance guys were giving me such a hard time. I wasn't getting anything resolved except denial of their responsibility. I found Altman & Altman and I met with Dave after meeting with two other law firms. I was very impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail I was given with Dave's firm. I made the right choice by hiring Dave to handle my case. He handled all disputes with the insurance company, sorting out all my bills, keeping me updated, and in the end delivered as promised. I would totally recommend this guy and his team. You're in good hands when you got these guys on your side."
- Former Student Sues Emerson College in Massachusetts Sexual Assault Case Jillian Doherty is seeking personal injury compensation from Emerson College. She claims that that the college mishandled her Massachusetts sexual ....
- Back-to-School: Drugs and Alcohol With the school year only a few weeks away, we can't help but think about the myriad of cases on schools and school-aged children that we have ....
- Two costly fires in Springfield on Saturday due to household appliances: a reminder on fire safety On a single Saturday, two house fires broke out in Springfield, both due to electrical and heating appliances left unattended. On the morning of ....